| Bangga sa Sinulog sa Kabataan |
| Free Interpretation Participation Category | Arch Decor Category | Float Category |
| Higante Category | Puppeteers Category | Photo Contest Category |
| Visual Merchandising | Festival Queen | Street Dancing |
| Best Musicality | Short Film Festival Video Documentary Competition |
A. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Open to all photo enthusiasts – amateur or professionals (colored and black & white prints)
- Format – includes DIGITAL or FILM photographs
- Subjects – all activities involving SINULOG ’12 celebration
- Registration for participants will open December 01, 2011 at the Sinulog Foundation, Inc office
- Registration fee is One Thousand Pesos Only (P 1,000.00). An ID is given for access to most Sinulogs’11 activities plus ten (10) entries of (5R) photographs. An additional of Fifty Pesos (P 50.00) will be charged for every additional photo.
- Deadline of submission of photo – entries will be on January 19, 2012.
- Judging of the PHOTO Contest will be on January 21, 2012.
- Awarding of Prizes to Winners will be on January 28, 2012.
- Contingent – competing or guest participants of Sinulog ’12 grand parade (group dancing the solo performer)
- Fluvial and Solemn Procession – January 14, 2012, the miraculous image is sea borne along the costs of Mandaue and Lapu-lapu Cities. The solemn procession passes thru the principal streets of Cebu City.
- Float, Higante and Puppeteers – should include whole structure (not the personalities) on board the float. Higante and puppeteers should include carrier inside the contraption.
- Décor / Arch and Sidelights – may be taken anytime (day and night) of arches and décor set up for Sinulog ’12. Sidelights are human interest pictures taken in the parade route on Sinulog ’12 week.
- Dancing Queen – whole body of dancing participants.
- Each contest category must have a minimum of (10) ten contestants in order to declare a valid contest. If entries are less than ten (10) that category will be declared “No Contest” and prizes are reverted to the foundation.
- Photos must be taken from the actual events during the Sinulog ’12 celebration in Cebu City. Pictures of Sinulog celebration in other places and venues are disqualified.
- Al entries must be submitted on or before January 19, 2012 with duly accomplished forms to the Sinulog Foundation Inc. office at Cebu City Sports Center.
- All submitted entries shall become sole and exclusive property of Sinulog Foundation, Inc. It can be reproduced nor reprinted, to any size for publication without the permission of the Foundation. Corresponding compensation shall also accorded the owner of the photo of winning entries.
- Judging of entries is tentatively scheduled on January 21, 2012. Winners will be published in local dailies in due time with the date and venue of the awarding of trophies and prizes.
- Winning entries must surrender to the Sinulog Foundation, Inc. office with corresponding negatives and / or raw format (digital file in CD forma) prior to the awarding of prizes.
- The decision of the Board of Judges is final and unappealable.
- Winners must sign a waiver to surrender the negative winning photos to the foundation including publication rights and royalties. A digital file of winning picture must be surrendered to the foundation prior to awarding of prizes for digital cameras.
- THE BEST PICTURE in the Photo contest shall be awarded its allocated special prize after the Board of Judges has chosen that photo as the over-all winner. As a result all the succeeding winners in that category will be automatically elevated one step up.
- All official entry forms will be available at the Sinulog Foundation, Inc. office only.
- Registration Fee One Thousand Pesos Only (P 1,000.00). Entitles contestant to submit ten (10) entry photos. Subsequent entries will be charged Fifty Pesos (P 50.00) each. An ID will be issued to each registrant who entitles access to most Sinulog ’12 activities.