| Bangga sa Sinulog sa Kabataan |
| Free Interpretation Participation Category | Arch Decor Category | Float Category |
| Higante Category | Puppeteers Category | Photo Contest Category |
| Visual Merchandising | Festival Queen | Street Dancing |
| Best Musicality | Short Film Festival Video Documentary Competition |
- PERFORMANCE -35%
Precision and coordination, projection and dynamism, fluency, alignment, balance and focus, rhythmic and spatial interest.
- CHOREOGRAPHY -25%
Creativity and artistry of steps and floor pattern, style.
- COSTUME & PROPS -20%
Artistic choice of color combination style and accessories. Effective use of props relevant to the interpretation of the theme / concept.
- VISUAL IMPACT -10%
Unified and coherent impact of the whole presentation.
- MUSICALITY -10%
Adherence to the use of the Sinulog drumbeat.
1. The dance entry must depict any theme or concept that is relevant to the Sinulog. Emphasis must be given to the concept of prayer.
2. The Sinulog beat shall be used however slight variations may be allowed. Any other beat is strictly prohibited and only live musical or percussion instrument shall be used. Three points (3) shall be deducted from the total score against any contingent who violates this provision.
3. Dance steps and choreography should be progressive all through out the parade route to facilitate the continuity and orderly flow of the parade. Three (3) points shall be deducted from the total score against any contingent who violates this provision.
4. There shall be judges along the parade route to ensure the continuity of the performance.
5. Props must be relevant to the theme and carried by the dancers.
- 1st Prize -P 500,000.00
- 2nd Prize -P 300,000.00
- 3rd Prize -P 200,000.00